CTMH Stamp of the Month: 'Wild About Love' S1402A Australasian Blog Hop
Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Patricia Manhires Creative Corner blog then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.
Today I would like to share with you this simple card which features February Stamp Of The Month Wild About Love S1402A available exclusively throughout February for $24 or for just $5 when you spend $75.
- Beginning with a 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 card base cut a piece of the Ivy Lane paper (from the paper packet) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Stamp the Wild Thing stamp onto White Daisy cardstock, trim around. Adhere this piece to the Bamboo cardstock (from the paper packet) and trim around.
- Using a Hole Punch carefully punch two holes; one at each end. Cut a piece of the Bakers Twine long enough to double the length of the embellishment & fold in half. Thread the twine through the holes, adhere underneath with Glue Dots.
- Colour the heart in Hollyhock Marker, then adhere embellishment to card with 3D Foam Tape.
- Stamp the foxes onto White Daisy cardstock in Blush ink. Trim around these and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the Hearts onto White Daisy cardstock in Hollyhock ink. Trim around these and adhere to the card.
- Lastly stamp the under side of the I Love You stamp onto Bamboo cardstock, trim around. Turn this piece over and carefully position the correct side of the stamp and stamp down in Blush ink onto the trimmed card piece. Adhere to the card.
Wild about Love is only available until 28th February from your CTMH consultant. I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz's Blog, Maz's Blog Spot.
I hope you have enjoyed this simple but effective card.
Happy papercrafting, Natalie x