CTMH Holidays with Heart Australasian Blog Hop
Hello and welcome aboard our first Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.
If you have arrived here from Noni's Blog, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.
Today I would like to share with you this Waterfall card which features some of the amazing products from the Holidays with Heart Gift Guide live now through December 31st.
I absolutely love the adorable Waterfall cards, and while they look amazing they are also pretty easy to make.
1. You simply choose your stamps, work out the size squares (I used 2 x 2") you will need to stamp the stamps on & then cardstock to back them (I used 2 1/2 x 2 1/2").
2. Stamp the images, here I chose the 2 Santas & 'Ho Ho Ho' sentiment from the Santa Claus stamp set.
3. Cut a strip of cardstock by the diameter (Mine was 2 1/2") of your cardstock squares by about 8" long (The cardstock I used was Juniper from the Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet).
4. Then by your diameter of your squares (Mine was 2 1/2") you're going to score a line, then score lines at every 3/4" (Mine were in total 2 1/2", 3 1/4", 4") thereafter for however many images (If you have 3 images you will scores 3x).
5. The first square you will adhere down completely, then the remaining squares adhere just the 3/4" space & stick down the squares just under each score line (not on the score line, JUST under it).
6. Once you know the width of your waterfall piece you can then decide on the diameter of your base card, and paper (I used the Polka Dot paper from the Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (Mine was 6" wide, 5" L).
7. Cut a piece of cardstock strip the diameter of your card base (Mine was 6") by 3/4". Adhere the two ends of this strip to the card, you will need to use something strong to adhere it (I used Mini Glue Dots, and found this worked well).
8. Pop the longer side of the Waterfall cardstock piece under the thin card strip. The shorter end (which will have your stamped images on it) will not be under the card strip.
9. Now, take the bottom section of your shorter waterfall piece and adhere it to the thin strip. Make sure the paper is adhered to the card base.
10. Make a hole in the bottom of the waterfall piece so as to thread Paradise Bakers Twine through. Then embellish as you desire (I used the large Santa and sentiment from the Santa Claus stamp set).
All the products in the The Holidays with Heart Gift Guide are available now through December 31 from your CTMH consultant whilst stocks last.
Some items are in short supply so order early to avoid disappointment.
Orders totaling over $130 during the promotion can choose one starred item from The Holidays with Heart Gift Guide for free so it is an ideal time to purchase one of our Cricut Collections or our Ink and marker organiser
I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Jo's Blog, Jo's Blog Spot .
Thank you for checking out my 'Holidays with Heart' creation. I hope you enjoy making some of the beautiful creations you've found in this Blog Hop.
Smiles, Natalie :)