Saturday 12 October 2013

Money Holder Card
 
A money holder card I made for my nephew's 15th birthday on Wednesday.
I just taped the money to the back of the pull out bit; which afterwards could also be used as a bookmark. The card could also be used as a gift card holder, and the gift card be stuck to the back of the bookmark or popped inside the opening.

 
The colour cardstock used was Lagoon , Gypsy (my two favs), and Sunset. The sentiment & feather are from the Sarita My Stickease Assortment.
The stamp sets used were the Geometric Backgrounds & the Heartfelt Birthday Wish. both inked in Lagoon .
Then tied off with the Hemp twine.
It can be so hard to find or think up a male card/gift card holder, but I really like this one, and I think the colours are great for a teenager. 

2 comments: